Braid up do hairstyle


Hi, today i decided to share my hair look.  I must say i also like being unique and different sometimes.  With these hairstyles I cant lie I have had awkward moments were I'd catch someone staring at me...and guess what i would do....'evil look'...HAAaa just joking. I smile back!!!
This is my latest look. 

This one has the braids falling way down my back.  See the pics below for the way I have changed it time and again.  Am a natural..so with braids i always want to try to experiment.  To help you find other styles for your natural hair let me help you with some sites/blogs I check.  Afro, Twists, Braids.. you can never go wrong.  If you also need protective hairstyles..You can hola. Let me know what you think..you can check out this link (Thirsty roots).












.
Afro and braid Up do.....late lunch with friends



Here i used a dark brown twisted braid side up do - On Christmas holiday



Made a side up do - Lunch with friends and my daughter



Here i made the up do look like a table cut - Party at a friends place (with Hubby)




later
xx

2 comments:

  1. I'm not quite sure where to begin with this, so I'll just say this is a really good article. I've enjoyed reading it and pondering the many points you make.

    wigs canada

    ReplyDelete