Solange Knowles - African Prints

Hi hi... I am currently working on a styling project and I am particularly excited about it because I have a lot of freedom in deciding what I want to work with and the concept. Admittedly, the concept is still a work in process but so far I know that I will be focusing on the ‘Glamorous Woman of Today’.

 Today my focus is on Music star and DJ Solange Knowles who has been known for her very brilliant style that most style enthusiast including myself have actually rated her one of 2012 most stylish. Whether she's out looking all glamorous, the mother of one doesn't loose her street credibility.   Shes got the chic and relatable style.


SOLANGE...



I really like the natural look..afro..simplicity.







The prints are eye catching

              Preety dress and i like the blue, organge and brown skirt
    Now this little number...I would wear.



Head wraps




KaKKi
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment