KaKKi friend/follower: Chitenge Shoe DIY

Hello fam..

sometime in March I posted on how you can revamp some old shoes or a pair of shoes you are bored with.  You can also do this if you want to add a bit of vavavooom to that outfit. 

http://kaluswika.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2013-04-24T04:07:00-07:00&max-results=7

http://kaluswika.blogspot.com/2013/03/curvy-geekery-diy-giving-shoes-fabric.html


I always encourage myself to share and exchange knowledge and expereinces with those around me.  My sister Kabinda is always pushing me to network aswell.  Which I definately think is good.  Dont just sit around at home and say you are bored do something with yourself invite a friend over and try new stuff.

I am sooo glad Myah shared this picture of  how she revamped some heels using Chitenge and glue with her little baby girl.  Thankyou Mayamiko.




Thankyou for reading.  Do share your lovely pictures.
Stay fab and be creative
If you have an outfit pic that you would like to share, send it to
kaluswikakakoma@gmail.com

KaKKi
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment