KaKKi: CHITENGE SHOE PROJECT

Hello friends...

If you have been following my blog am sure some of you are aware of how I revamp shoes ie. heels, pumps and slippers.  Jewelery and purses.  The list goes on. I have had 3 posts of my DIY projects. I make for myself, friends and family. 

2 weeks ago i visited  my cousin Tasha.  Chatting away about family, life,  girl things(hair,clothes,shoes) then she mentioned she didn't have use for her green wedges and she stressed that they were gathering dust..and so she decided to give them to me <3.  Little did she know what ran through my mind when I put them on my shoe rack.  From my pile of chitenges I had a green chitenge that ofcourse I had plans for..but being me i changed the plan when the green wedges got to my shoe rack. So as usual being a mum I wait for my daughter to hit the sack then I remove my tools and begin to do the do :)).






I made a little bow behind.


So I made a purse and shoes.  Am definatelty rocking this with a little black dress.  Or patching up with the remaining Chitenge.  I will keep you posted.




Have a good day..Contact me on how you can have these done for your special outfit.  You would have to bring the Chitenge and shoes or send me a personal message and your pictures.  I can make them.


Stay blesssed
KaKKi
xx




4 comments:

  1. Wow! That is really nice. Love the ankara print.

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou. I love your blog and style.

      Delete
  2. definitely a trend setter with huge potential.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi David thank you!! Thanks for stopping by the blog. Read more and subscribe to email posts.

      Delete