KaKKi talks African Dashiki


What is this???
A dashiki is a loose fitting shirt traditionally worn by men.  They range from casual to formal with an easy wear look.  This men's garment is widely worn in West Africa that covers the top half of the body.  A common form is a loose-fitting pullover garment, with an ornate V-shaped collar, and tailored and embroidered neck and sleeve lines.  Some African dashikis are made with embroidery along the neck or collar.  The dashiki has made a huge breakthrough from Africa to all over the world. The fabric is used to make different patterns and today outfits are worn in movies, mentioned in print, and worn by famous people all over the world.  And ofcourse ladys have taken over with preety styles.
Why do people love dashiki's so much?
It's not hard to see why people love dashiki's!
- The style is fun!
- Dashikis are very comfortable, especially in warm weather because of their loose fit.
- The size makes them an easy wear for anyone!






















Would you make a dashiki outfit?? Yay or Nay??
Thanks for stopping by join the blog and like the face book page
If you have an outfit pic that you would like to share, send it to
kaluswikakakoma@gmail.com


KaKKi
xx

8 comments:

  1. I would've ordered from this site. I was enjoying it until I saw a white male model with a natural hair wig and a Dashiki on. Seems like mockery. Good thing I didn't post this site to my network either. SMH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw that also. But I would hope that they would remove photo.

      Delete
  2. Occasionally we may be interested in celebrities for some kinder reasons than the usual. At times we follow the dramas of a celebrity’s life and start to have caring thoughts about them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way that dashikis adapt to many styles. Especially for women. As photos above there are many pattern, dashikis dress , skirts. Love this post. Keep sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you IBESTBUYSELL.com for let me here to see good information.

      Delete
  4. I would definitely like to order something from the shop do you have to order something made or can I just order the material

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dnt agree with the Caucasian male either with the wig. Not sure of the purpose or point and I'm sure the site isn't promoting Halloween.... so what's really goin on.and the initial post mentioning this was 2yrs ago and no change

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the way dashiki has been rising and becoming a fashion statement for every person. Thanks for promoting these information, keep it up! By David

    ReplyDelete