Wrapped Pumps for a kitchen party

Hi friends,

hope you have had a lovely week.  Last week I showed you how to remove stickers for a Chitenge fabric and I mentioned I would show you what I used the Chitenge for.  Well a friend of mine is preparing to attend a kitchen party this coming weekend and she mentioned wanting to look pretty and have a unique look for the day.  So I showed her some pictures of what I have been doing the past months..and she was so keen on dropping her very old pumps for some revamping.  She has already made a Chitenge dress so we are hoping she will send the pictures of her complete look with the shoes and accessories made by KaKKi.  http://kaluswika.blogspot.com/2013/06/kakki-kakki-chitenge-shoe-project.html










Would you like to Chitenge bangles and earrings made for your  Chitenge outfit??  Would you want your pumps or heels or wedges wrapped??

@kaluswika_k

Have a fab weekend and stay stylish!

KaKKi
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment