Share your style

So a caple of weeks ago I asked KaKKi readers to share their african prints outfits..or even any Chitenge fusion.  I will be sharing more with you guys and if you have any feel free to drop us an email.

Our lovely lady here is an American based (working) here in Zambia.  She sent us 3 pictures of the outfits she has made here in Zambia. I love the bright chitenge prints.  The first look does go for a formal event/meeting.  She looked pretty. I will make a post later for the wrapped shoes she has won from KaKKi for sharing.



 I liked the yellow skater skirt..so relaxing.
One can never go wrong with maxi dresses.  Preety!!

To share your style drop us an email at kaluswikakakoma@gmail.com

Thanks love for sharing...


KaKKi
xx

1 comment:

  1. Wow! great to see myself! can't wait for the shoes!!

    ReplyDelete