Maternity Ideas




Hi readers,
well I am so glad this blog has been reaching sooo many audiences.  I receive emails saying its been saved as a bookmark on the phone or laptop..wow!!  I am soo glad that I even get various requests on ideas. Today..is especially for the yummy mummy glowing with the bump.  Oh yes..I know you need that comfortable outfit for the day and also for you to relax in. Just for you...




Well basically for the styles below...you can make a chitenge design to suit you..just make sure its adjustable with strings that you can tighten.  I would also recommend 6 meters to be on the safe side.  If you are going for the tops..the loose chitenge shirts are good..also a peplum too.
 So for this type of design...make sure the band is above your belly.

 This short dress is flattering
























Have a fab day. 

2 comments: